Semantic versioning is used (https://semver.org/).
lcomrade/highlightv1.0.2 => v1.0.4
- Fix: shielding HTML in code block whet language name is unknown
- Fix: text before code block
- Fix: no code block end
- Update test
- Fix: empty line at beginning of code block
- Update dependencies
lcomrade/highlight v1.0.0 => v1.0.1
This release is only needed to get the Golang modules working.
- Add code block highlight (used lcomrade/highlight)
- Code block can be opened with any number of chars
- Now style is applied to paragraph as a single line
- Fix: text before list
- Update Go doc
- Remove Go 1.9 support
<strong>tags can only be closed with symbol with which it was opened
- Fix: empty title (e.g.
- Fix: ``` in row
- Fix: strong and em tag close
<>brackets in non links
There is nothing dramatically new in this release. But the quality of Markdown detection has improved noticeably.
- Closing headers are now supported
- Allow escape backtick,
- Cleaning the HTML from extra spaces
- Add support opening and closing code block with 4 reverse apostrophes
- Fix: HTML ID generation
- Fix: image
- Fix: email detection
- Fix: remove brackets around URL
- Autolink now work in lists
- Autolink now work in headers
- Update link parser
- Update HTML headers IDs
mailto:'email@example.com' replaced to
Fix: autolink email display.
Now automatically converted into links:
The end of the list is now indicated by an empty line.
* inside words are now handled correctly.
Solved the problem with the display of characters of alphabets other than English. For example, now displays Cyrillic correctly.
First stable release.
The following Markdown elements are supported:
- Text style
- Code quote
- Unordered list
- Numbered list
- Character shielding(
- Embedded HTML tags
And there is quite detailed documentation and examples.